Supporting the JLKCMO aligns you with cutting-edge community programming, provides a training ground for future leaders, and makes a better Kansas City.
The JLKCMO’s nearly 1,400 volunteer members provide approximately 15,000 volunteer hours each year supporting our efforts in the Kansas City metropolitan area. Since 1914, the JLKCMO has raised more than $18.7 million for our mission and provided more than 2.5 million volunteer hours.
There are many ways you can partner with the JLKCMO to build a better community. Donors and sponsors are crucial to the success of our fundraisers.
- Sponsorship of the JLKCMO enables you to support our community as a whole and help train Kansas City’s future leaders. Your sponsorship of the League showcases your organization to our members, community partners, Holiday Mart shoppers, C3KC attendees, Sip & Support guests, and the public.
- Community Give-Back Partnerships provide the League with a percentage of proceeds from community business partners.
- Individual Giving donations may be directed to the Annual Fund or the Headquarters Building Fund.
- Little Black Dress Initiative is a week-long poverty awareness and fundraising campaign that harnesses the power of social media and doing something a little different to educate people about local issues that Leagues work on in their communities.
- Planned Giving ensures a strong future for the League for generations to come. Join the Oglebay Society and leave your legacy!
Proceeds from our fundraisers support community projects sponsored by the JLKCMO, including our Signature Programs focusing on women and children.