We appreciate your interest in the Junior League of Kansas City, Missouri, and welcome you to join us! For 106 years, the JLKCMO has been both a powerful organization of trained women volunteers and a vital part of our community’s philanthropy. All applications are due by April 7, 2020. Please note, this is a firm deadline.
Complete a Prospective Member Profile to learn more, register for our events and complete an application.
THE TOP THREE REASONS TO JOIN THE JLKCMO:
1. Make an impact in Kansas City by volunteering with a 106-year-old organization that has raised $18 million for our mission and given 2.4 million volunteer hours to our community.
2. Create connections with women who share the same dedication to helping others.
3. Build civic and leadership skills that broaden your professional and personal life with more than 80 training classes offered each year!
PLEASE JOIN US AT ONE OF OUR UPCOMING EVENTS TO LEARN MORE:
SPRING 2020 Informational Meetings
We will hold four informational meetings for prospective members at JLKCMO Headquarters (9215 Ward Parkway, Kansas City, Missouri 64114) and ask that you attend one:
- Saturday, February 22, 2020 (10:30-12:00)
- Tuesday, February 25, 2020 (6:30-8:00)
- Saturday, March 7, 2020 (10:30-12:00)
- Thursday, March 12, 2020 (6:30-8:00)
If you haven’t already completed a Prospective Member Profile, please do so first and then click on your preferred informational meeting date above to register. For questions, contact the Junior League Admissions Chair.
The JLKCMO welcomes all women who value our Mission. We are committed to inclusive environments of diverse individuals, organizations and communities. The JLKCMO reaches out to women of all races, religions and national origins. The JLKCMO has 650 Active and nearly 800 Sustaining members and, as a member of the Association of Junior Leagues International, is one of nearly 300 Junior League chapters in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and the United Kingdom.