We appreciate your interest in the Junior League of Kansas City, Missouri, and welcome you to join us! For 107 years, the JLKCMO has been both a powerful organization of trained women volunteers and a vital part of our community’s philanthropy.
Please complete a Prospective Member Profile to learn more about the JLKCMO, and check back with us for upcoming virtual meetings to get more information about the League and have all your questions answered! Contact us for more information.
THE TOP THREE REASONS TO JOIN THE JLKCMO:
1. Make an impact in Kansas City by volunteering with a 107-year-old organization that has raised $18.5 million for our mission and given 2.5 million volunteer hours to our community.
2. Create connections with women who share the same dedication to helping others.
3. Build civic and leadership skills that broaden your professional and personal life with more than 80 training classes offered each year!
The JLKCMO welcomes all women who value our Mission. We are committed to inclusive environments of diverse individuals, organizations and communities. The JLKCMO reaches out to women of all races, religions and national origins. The JLKCMO has nearly 600 Active and almost 800 Sustaining members and, as a member of the Association of Junior Leagues International, is one of nearly 300 Junior League chapters in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and the United Kingdom.
2021 Upcoming Events
Prospective New Members – Winter Training & Social
When: Thursday, January 28th, 6:30 to 8:00 pm
Where: On Zoom, https://zoom.us/j/2187904053
This event gives Prospective New Members a chance to see the social side of the League and meet with other prospective members on Zoom prior to an interactive training hosted by JLKC Active member Tricia Fox of Healer Fox. Tricia will guide us through journaling exercises and help create gentle intentions for 2021. Feel free to invite friends to join us for this exciting event!
In order to register for this event, please complete a Prospective Member Profile.
Prospective New Members – Informational Meetings
We will be holding four informational meetings for Prospective New Members hosted via Zoom. You’ll learn about all of the wonderful things the League has to offer and get the chance to meet with several members to answer any questions you may have. Below are the upcoming dates and times for these meetings, and we ask that you select one to attend. We hope you can join us!
- Saturday, February 20th, 10:30 am to 12:00 pm
- Thursday, February 25th, 6:30 to 8:00 pm
- Thursday, March 4th, 6:30 to 8:00 pm
- Saturday, March 6th, 10:30 am to 12:00 pm
In order to register for one of these meetings, please complete a Prospective Member Profile.