Thank you for your interest in the Junior League of Kansas City, Missouri’s largest annual fundraiser and the biggest nonprofit holiday show in Kansas City!
October 1-4, 2020 at Bartle Hall Kansas City Convention Center
301 W. 13th Street, Kansas City, Missouri
Featuring a large mix of local and national specialty retailers, with nearly 20,000 shoppers anually.
Request an Online Account
- First Time Prospective Merchants – If you would like to submit your application for Holiday Mart 2020, please create a Merchant Profile by clicking here. You will receive an email confirming your online account has been created. From there forward, all remaining phases of the Merchant application process are done through your Merchant Profile/Merchant Homepage via your log in.
- Past Holiday Mart Merchants – Please log in to access your Merchant Homepage.
Submit Your Merchant Application – Applications Now Live!
Holiday Mart is a juried show of merchants from across the country. Space in each category is limited in order to ensure a variety of merchandise while allowing each retailer maximum sales potential. Please note: If you were a Merchant in a previous year, you will still need to complete a new application.
- You must submit a Merchant Application to participate. Once your account is created (see above), you can log in and find a link to the ‘Holiday Mart Application’ on your Merchant Home Page.
- Application Fee Payment of $30 is due at the time of application.
- Applications will not be juried or considered complete until application, photos and required samples are received.
Submit Your Merchant Samples & Photos
- Physical samples are a requirement to be given a fair jury review.
- Samples MUST be representative of 80% of the product you will bring to the show.
- Vendors may share a booth; however, the vendors must apply as a business group under the associated business names and provide samples of ALL types of merchandise to be sold. The booth must appear and be presented as one united vendor (a single vendor may NOT apply and then invite other vendors to participate).
- We are continuing our special Friday evening event – Ladies’ Night Out. The success of this event is due in large part to the generosity of the retailers. We would appreciate the donation of your juried samples for this special event! Donations are not required for your acceptance to the show.
- If you would like your samples returned, please enclose a self-addressed UPS or FedEx label with all of your pertinent information, or indicate that you will pick up your items at the JLKCMO’s headquarters. Otherwise, your sample(s) will be included in the Ladies’ Night Out event during Holiday Mart.
- Presentation matters, so please provide a good representation of your products and booth set-up.
Make it Final and Guarantee Your Space
Your signed contract will hold your approved space for a limited time – you must pay your booth fee in full to secure and guarantee your space in the show.
Have additional questions? Contact us!