The Holiday Mart 2018
application process is now closed!
Thank you for your interest in the Junior League of Kansas City, Missouri’s Holiday Mart 2018, the JLKCMO’S largest annual fundraiser. The event will be held October 18-21, 2018 at Bartle Hall Kansas City Convention Center, 301 W. 13th Street, Kansas City, Missouri. Applications for the 2019 show will open on February 1, 2019.
Holiday Mart is the largest nonprofit holiday show in Kansas City. Featuring over 200 retailers from across the country with more than 20,000 shoppers annually.
Request an Online Account
- First Time Prospective Merchants – If you would like to receive updates on the Holiday Mart 2018 Merchant Application process, please create a Merchant Profile by clicking here. Within 48 hours after submitting our online Account Request Form you will receive an email confirming your online account has been created. From there forward, all remaining phases of the Merchant application process are done through your Merchant Profile/Merchant Homepage.
- Past Holiday Mart Merchants – Please log in to access your Merchant Homepage.
Submit Your Merchant Application (beginning February 1st)
Holiday Mart is a juried show of merchants from across the country. Space in each category is limited in order to ensure a variety of merchandise while allowing each retailer maximum sales potential. Please note: If you were a Merchant in a previous year, you will still need to complete a new application.
- You must submit a Merchant Application to participate. Once your account is created (see above), you can log in and find a link to the ‘Holiday Mart Application’ on your Merchant Home Page.
- The application includes details regarding photos and sample submissions.
- Application Fee Payment of $30 is due at the time of application.
- Application will not be juried or considered complete until application, photos and required samples are received.
Submit Your Merchant Samples & Photos
- Physical samples are a requirement to be given a fair jury review.
- Samples MUST be representative of 80% of the product you will bring to the show.
- Vendors may share a booth; however, the vendors must apply as a business group under the associated business names and provide samples of ALL types of merchandise to be sold. The booth must appear and be presented as one united vendor (a single vendor may NOT apply and then invite other vendors to participate).
- We are continuing our special Friday evening event – Ladies’ Night Out. The success of this event is due in large part to the generosity of the retailers. We would appreciate the donation of your juried samples for this special event! Donations are not required for your acceptance to the show.
- If you would like your samples returned, please enclose a self-addressed UPS or FedEx label with all of your pertinent information, or indicate that you will pick up your items at the JLKCMO’s headquarters. Otherwise, your sample(s) will be included in the Ladies’ Night Out event during Holiday Mart.
- Presentation matters, so please provide a good representation of your products and booth set-up.
Make it Final and Guarantee Your Space
Your signed contract will only hold your approved space for a limited time – you must pay your booth fee in full to secure and guarantee your space in the show.
Have additional questions? Contact us, 816-878-MART (6278).