The Junior League of Kansas City, Missouri, partners with area organizations who share a goal of improving Kansas City. The JLKCMO provides volunteers and funds to nonprofit agencies in the metropolitan area.
If you have questions, please contact the CV&G committee.
- Amethyst Place, a recovery house for women and their children.
- Inclusion Connections, serving individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Jewish Family Services, who provides essential human services for people facing challenges in everyday life or times of crisis.
- Lazarus Ministries, which provides compassion and care for unmet needs for those in the urban core.
- Shadow Buddies Foundation, which provides special doll buddies for special children.
- Solace House, where children who have lost loved ones receive grief support.
- Wayside Waifs, a no-kill shelter for animals.
The JLKCMO has partnered with more than 350 agencies and helped found The Children’s Place, Children’s Center for the Visually Impaired, Ability KC, Jazzoo at the Kansas City Zoo, Loose Park’s Japanese Garden and many more. Learn more about our history of service in Kansas City.