The Junior League of Kansas City, Missouri, partners with area organizations who share a goal of improving Kansas City. The JLKCMO provides volunteers and funds to nonprofit agencies in the metropolitan area.
The application process for the 2018-2019 League year is now closed. Applications for the 2019-2020 year will open in the summer of 2018.
If you have questions, please contact the CV&G committee.
- Happy Bottoms, which provides diapers to low-income families in Kansas City.
- Jewish Family Services, which provides essential human services for those in crisis.
- Solace House at Kansas City Hospice, where children who have lost loved ones receive grief support.
- Lazarus Ministries, which provides compassion and care for unmet needs for those in the urban core.
- Wayside Waifs, a no-kill shelter for animals.
The JLKCMO has partnered with more than 350 agencies and helped found The Children’s Place, Children’s Center for the Visually Impaired, Children’s TLC, Jazzoo at the Kansas City Zoo, Loose Park’s Japanese Garden and many more. Learn more about our history of service in Kansas City.