C3KC is a Community Leadership Development Summit designed to convene stakeholders from all community sectors so that together, we can find solutions to deeply entrenched and complex social issues.
The Junior League of Kansas City, Missouri, with more than 100 years of service to this community, is bringing its knowledge and history to convene this gathering. Participants in this event will develop and enhance community leadership competencies that are easily transferable to their businesses and other organizations. Competencies include:
- Collaborative Mindset
- Relationship Building Across Sectors
- Understanding Language, Culture, and Motivations of Each Sector
- Vision and Imagination
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Building Resource Networks and Information Exchanges
Why Participate in C3KC?
This event will be a catalyst for creative problem solving and re-thinking how we address issues in our community. More importantly, the skills learned will expand your personal leadership skills while bringing additional value to your organization. Participation in C3KC will help:
- Foster relationships with like-minded individuals who want to work together to make a difference in the community
- Get trained on community engagement from a wide cross-section of Kansas City leaders
- Be better prepared to tackle the issues facing our community
- Expand your knowledge of important competencies relevant to making a difference
- Create energy to unleash the power of an engaged community