Thank you for your interest in the Junior League of Kansas City, Missouri’s Holiday Mart 2016. The event will be held October 20-23, 2016 at Bartle Hall Kansas City Convention Center, 301 W. 13th Street, Kansas City, Missouri.
As of July 21st we are Accepting Applications for our Waitlist Only
Holiday Mart, celebrating its 29th anniversary this year, is our largest annual fundraiser with proceeds supporting our philanthropic efforts in the greater Kansas City area and the JLKCMO’s mission of “promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women, and improving communities through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers”. Since its inception, Holiday Mart has raised more than $9 million. We expect this year’s Holiday Mart to carry on that tradition of excellence and community impact. With over 20,000 shoppers expected, we hope you will consider applying for this special event!
Holiday Mart is a juried show of merchants from across the country. Space in each category is limited in order to ensure a variety of merchandise, while allowing each retailer maximum sales potential.
Photos of your Booth and Samples
Application Fee Payment ($25) is due at time of Application
Application will not be juried or considered complete until all required items are received.
Please note the following:
- Starting February 1, 2016 the Retailer Application is available.
- Samples MUST be representative of 80% of the product you will bring to the show.
- Vendors may share a booth; however, the vendors must apply as a business group under the associated business names and provide samples of ALL types of merchandise to be sold. The booth must appear and be presented as one united vendor (a single vendor may NOT apply and then invite other vendors to participate).
- We are continuing our special Friday evening event – Ladies’ Night Out. The 2015 event was a huge success, thanks in large part to the generosity of the retailers. We would appreciate the donation of your juried samples for this special event! Donations are not required for your acceptance to the show.
- If you would like your samples returned, please enclose a self-addressed UPS or FedEx label with all of your pertinent information, or indicate that you will pick up your items at the Junior League of Kansas City, Missouri’s headquarters. Otherwise, your sample(s) will be included in the Ladies’ Night Out event during the Holiday Mart.
Tips for submitting and applying to Holiday Mart 2015:
- Each year the committee reviewing the prospective retailer applications carefully reviews each application, samples of products, and photos of booths to ensure a wide variety and great mix to our Holiday Mart experience. The committee is made up of nine wonderful women (both new and seasoned Holiday Mart members) who have chosen to volunteer their time to review each applicant fairly.
- Presentation matters, so please provide a good representation of your products and booth set up.
- Physical samples are a definite requirement to be given a fair jury review.
- Include a copy of the Samples and Submission form.
The application asks you to indicate your booth size and location preferences. Booth locations are limited in quantity. We try to accommodate every retailer’s requested booth size and location but are not always able to do so. Once accepted, booth assignments will be based on:
- Date application and sample(s) are received complete by the Junior League of Kansas City, Missouri;
- Receipt of proof of insurance;
- Full payment for booth and storage (if applicable).
We look forward to receiving your application. Please feel free to contact us if you have additional questions at email@example.com or (816) 878-MART (6278). We check email and voice mail daily and will return your call within two business days.
CLICK HERE TO CREATE YOUR MERCHANT ACCOUNT CLICK HERE COMPLETE THE MERCHANT APPLICATION